Okay dude but the shield can’t break up because dubya dubya eeh has NOT tapped their full potential I.E they should have a face run AND ALSO they haven’t made a M-rated FPS vidyo game based on their characters…YET.
Like what if it was, like, a story-based team tactics campaign:
- Corporate overlord Trippple HHH hires a RUFF N’ TUFF mercenary group to bury certain targets of progressive importance. You pick your main dude and either get CPU allies or multiplayer fun….
- You start with neutralizing Ryder and Ziggler while they’re partying in Long Island…
- …and you end up trying to take out DA DEADMAN in his freakin ministry satanic headquarters full of brainwashed blood cultists and the mini-boss Wyatts.
- Occasional solo levels! Broseth = stealth and platformer, amBro = brawlin’ and dirty cop interrogation/investigation, Broman = BLAM BLAM pew pew generic FPS.
- Insert end level where IT’S HAITCH AMBROSE! IT WAS TRIPLE AITCH ALL ALONG AMBROSE!! cue limp bizkit and final boss
- ending cinematic based on the character you picked and how well you treated your bros…will y’all break-up or fight another day together??!?!
Mostly I’m in denial and I really weally weally hope they don’t get wasted when they split up….currently in the bargaining stage of grief…wrestling is all the nerdy anger of reading superhero comics with all the shame of moe harem anime
• a transphobic woman is not a feminist
• a racist woman is not a feminist
• a homophobic woman is not a feminist
• exclusionary feminism is not feminism
Now in these last agonizing minutes of life you have left, let me answer the question you asked earlier more thoroughly.
it seriously makes me upset that when I was much younger and traveled with my parents and their cross country/track teams to compete in other cities (since I was too young to be left alone and my brother also went) and back then I noticed the weird glances and shitty attitudes to the teams. And then when I was old enough to go on my own tennis trips with my friends that bullshit still happened. Well, at least we weren’t refused service like my mom was.
My parents even told me that I would be okay moving away to other town because I looked white. Think about that though. I’m going to be okay, because I look white.
I know I shouldn’t dote on it and have it eat me up but that fucks me up man!
Gloria just reminded me of the time we were on a tennis trip and a lady threw a sandal at the window of a Dairy Queen when our friend walked by. Our team at the time, and probably still now, was mostly Mexican (if not all). Traveling through small Texas towns is awful.